Hotel giving you the best possible morning in central Tokyo
Grand opening in April 2018, with a central location near the areas of Ginza, Nihonbashi, Tsukiji, Marunouchi and Yaesu.
Savor the morning in Tokyo with our specialty coffees and breakfast with hearty vegetable dishes.
A changing variety of snacks and beverages are available throughout the day,
including coffee, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages as well as late night snacks.
- Early in the morning 6:00a.m. - 7:00a.m.
- Specialty coffee and smoothies
- Breakfast 7:00a.m - 10:30a.m.(L.O.10:00a.m.)
- Vegetable-rich breakfast with freshly-baked bread
- Coffee Time 10:30a.m. - 9:00p.m.
- Specialty coffee,soft drinks
- Teatime 3:00p.m. - 9:00p.m.
- Chagashi(tea cakes),honey buffet,and more
- Happyhour 5:00p.m. - 7:00p.m.
- Happy hour withed and white wines,original cocktails,and more
- Night Time 9:00p.m. - 11:00p.m.
- Late-night snack of ochazuke(boiled rice in soup)
*Available free of charge to all guests,except breakfast and some alcoholic beverages. *Coffee takeout is also available for your enjoyment. *Our specialty coffee service is not available during breakfast hours. *Specialty coffee,soft drinks It will be provided until 9:00 p.m.
We’re proud to serve locally roasted coffee only available here to give you a great cup of coffee to start your morning, to enjoy during a moment of relaxation, and to savor while sharing memories of your trip.
With the theme of freshly baked bread and hearty vegetables, our breakfast offers a wide assortment of dishes that bring out the full flavor of vegetables and power your body to start the day. Enjoy the menu of carefully prepared colorful vegetables.
Late night snacks
From 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM, ochazuke (boiled rice in soup) is provided at the intergate lounge. Please enjoy different kinds of toppings and soup.
Local workshops are almost like little trips that you can take right in the hotel. There are workshops on traditional crafts and aspects of local culture as well as various local activities and events to experience. These form part of a new movement to celebrate and preserve local heritage. Check the Events page for a schedule of events.
The library offers a wide variety of photo books and reading materials covering the local area's history, practical information and more to enjoy at your leisure. Come check it out regardless of the length of your stay!
Local Value Gallery
The Local Value Gallery is designed to enrich your travel experience. It features local traditional arts and crafts and specialty products as well as a wealth of books and information on places to visit and experiences shared by other guests.
We offer complimentary sparkling wine during breakfast hours on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays so guests can relax and enjoy an extraordinary morning.
Active Art Wall
The space between the lobby and the elevator hall is like a gate connecting the ordinary and the extraordinary, and we use light (video, lighting) and sound to create a digital art space here.
- For the safety and security of guests, the hotel is equipped with video recording security cameras and uses a card key system.
We take your safety during your stay very seriously.
Guests rooms are also equipped with room safes to store valuables.
- Other facilities and services
Luggage storage service
We offer a luggage storage service before checking in and after checking out so you can enjoy sightseeing without having to take your bags with you. (Guests are requested to pick up their luggage the same day.)
The hotel bill is paid at check-in, so if you do not have any additional charges, you can check out using the TV interface in your room. There is no need to go to the front desk to check out, offering added convenience when you are pressed for time.
It is at the first floor. It is barrier free, and diaper table is prepared.
It is available for 2,000 yen (tax-included) a night.
During a stay, allowing guests to enter and exit from the parking as many times as possible.
Please inquire us when needed.
- 3-7 Kyobashi,Chuo-ku,Tokyo,JAPAN 104-0031
- Kyobashi Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line.（1min. walk from Exit 1）
Takaracho Station on the Toei Asakusa Line. （1min. walk from Exit A4）
Ginza-itchome Station on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line. （5min. walk from Exit 7 ）
JR Tokyo station. （10min. walk from Yaesu South Exit）
- TEL 03-5524-2929 ／ FAX 03-5524-2928
- No. of guest rooms
- 200 rooms
- Parking garage
- 18 spaces (automated parking structure)）
- Barrier free
- Wheelchair accessible, wheelchairs available upon request, barrier-free restrooms and rooms, wheelchair-accessible guests rooms, guest rooms have Western-style toilets, and wheelchair-accessible restrooms are available in the hotel
- Smoking room
- It is at the first floor.